Tutorials on how to make lamb skewers as yummy lamb mince recipe.
Lamb skewers practice:
- Cut the lamb into evenly-sized pieces and put them in a large bowl.
2. Add salt, black pepper, five-spice powder and cumin powder.
3. Put in cumin.
4. Add rosemary.
5. Wash the onions, cut into diced pieces, and put in a bowl.
6. Slice ginger and put in a bowl.
7. Add sugar, mix well, and add a little oil.
8. Grab and mix evenly, marinate for half an hour.
9. Use iron brazing to make lamb skewers.
10. Turn the oven to a slightly higher temperature and wait for the temperature
11. Put the meat skewers one by one, brush a little oil with a brush, turn it
over and brush again.
12. Turn over from time to time and bake until the meat is cooked.