Our article intends to introduce six kinds of dumplings and tell people how to make them step by step. If you would like to eat yummy dumplings by hands, just follow us.
Dumplings are a kind of cooked wheaten food. Dumplings are shaped like ingots, which means to bring wealth and treasures, so they are an indispensable staple food on the New Year’s Eve dinner table.
Dumplings originated in ancient times and have a history of more than 1,000 years. The way of eating dumplings is no longer limited to boiled and eaten, and the methods are also diversified. Today, I will share 6 kinds of home-style dumplings, including meat and vegetarian, simple and easy to learn, you can learn how to eat 6 kinds of dumplings in one minute. If you like to eat dumplings, you can collect them and try to make them for your family.
How to make fried dumplings with leeks and radishes？
This pan-fried dumpling, with some crispy radishes added to the filling, is fresh, crispy and tender, and unexpectedly fragrant.
Dumpling materials: 300 grams of all-purpose flour, 180 grams of cold water for flour, 1 leek, 2 eggs, 150 grams of crispy radish, 40 grams of vegetable oil, 10 grams of sesame oil, and a little salt.
Ice flower material: 10 grams of starch, 10 grams of all-purpose flour, 100 grams of cold water.
1. Put flour and cold water into a pot, first stir with chopsticks to form a flocculent shape, knead into a smoother dough, cover with plastic wrap for 15 minutes, knead again, the dough is soft and smooth;
2. Pour an appropriate amount of vegetable oil into the pot. When the oil is warm, pour the beaten egg liquid into the wok, and keep stirring with chopsticks to make the eggs solidify and agglomerate at the same time, and the egg pieces are small and uniform;
3. Chopped chives for later use;
4. I used a bag of 150 grams of crispy radish, and chopped it with a knife, so that it can be integrated with eggs and leeks;
5. Mix the chopped eggs, minced chives, chopped radish with a pinch of salt and 10 grams of sesame oil;
6. Roll out the prepared dough into a round skin, take an appropriate amount of egg, leek and radish stuffing and place it on the round skin;
7. Make dumplings according to your own method, and place each dumpling in a frying pan or on a floured curtain;
8. Put the dumplings in the frying pan, pour a proper amount of oil (outside of the amount), and turn on the fire to shape the bottom;
9. While frying the dumplings, make an ice flower syrup: 10 grams of starch + 10 grams of all-purpose flour + 100 grams of cold water, make a slurry without lumps and granules for later use;
10. After frying beautiful golden brown marks on the bottom, turn to low heat;
- Stir the starch slurry evenly again, scoop 1/3 of it into the frying pan with a small spoon, cover the lid, and steam the upper skin of the dumplings with the water vapor in the starch slurry; open the pan after hearing the squeaking sound Cover, put water vapor, put a large plate on the dumplings, hold the plate with one hand, and hold the pot upside down with the other, and the fried dumplings with ice flowers are all on the plate; it can be dipped in balsamic vinegar or chili oil to add more flavor.
How to make hot and sour soup dumplings with pork and cabbage?
This sour soup dumpling, the meat filling is delicious and bursting with juice, the sour and spicy appetizers, a bowl of hot and sour soup dumplings for breakfast, the more you eat, the warmer.
Ingredients: 200 grams of flour, 120 grams of cold water, appropriate amount of cabbage, 150 grams of meat filling, a little vegetable oil, a little oyster sauce, a little salt, 2 shallots, 1 small piece of ginger, 1 coriander, 1 hot pepper, some vinegar, the amount of chili oil.
1. Prepare the flour, minced meat, cabbage, chives, coriander and ginger;
2. First mix the dough with cold water, cover it with plastic wrap for 15 minutes, and then knead again, the dough is smooth, soft and moist;
3. Put minced shallots, minced ginger, salt and oyster sauce in the meat filling. If you want to eat a heavy color, you can also add an appropriate amount of soy sauce;
4. Stir well, because there is no water in the meat filling, so the oyster sauce is quickly eaten into the meat, and the whole meat filling looks a little dry;
5. Chop the cabbage into pieces, drizzle a little oil and mix well to prevent too much juice from oozing out;
6. Put the minced cabbage into the meat filling, do not mix it first, to prevent the soup from being stirred too early;
7. Put the dough on the chopping board, sprinkle a proper amount of flour, roll it into a long strip, and cut it into evenly sized doses;
8. Roll out into a round skin with a slightly thicker center and a slightly thinner edge, the size is as you like;
9. Put an appropriate amount of cabbage and pork stuffing on the round skin, wrap, pinch or squeeze into dumplings according to your own methods;
10. Put it in a pot of boiling water, and in the middle of the process, pour a little cold water three times when the water is boiling, and then the pot is ready;
11. When cooking the dumplings, add a hot and sour sauce: cut the coriander into inch sections, cut the chili pepper into circles, put the balsamic vinegar, light soy sauce, and chili oil into the bowl;
12. Ladle the dumplings with the soup into a bowl and mix with a spoon. The hot and sour soup dumplings are ready, and the main food and soup are also available. Eat a bowl in winter and it will warm up soon.
How to make delicious egg dumplings?
This egg dumpling is mainly filled with eggs and meat, and the golden color is beautiful and delicious.
Ingredients: 4 eggs, 150 grams of pork filling, 30 grams of soy sauce, 30 grams of oyster sauce, a little salt, a little minced ginger, 1 teaspoon of starch, and a little vegetable oil.
Kitchenware: nonstick frying pan
1. Mix the pork stuffing with seasoning and marinate for about 15 minutes;
2. Crack 4 eggs into a bowl;
3. After the eggs are broken up, add a little salt and a teaspoon of about 3 grams of starch;
4. Stir well and evenly without dry powder;
5. Put a little oil in the mini frying pan. After the pan is hot, scoop a little egg mixture and mix well. After the bottom is solidified, put an appropriate amount of meat filling on one side;
6. Use chopsticks to lift the opposite side and cover it on the side with the meat filling. It doesn’t matter if the skin is broken, use a small spoon to add a little egg liquid on it, and then turn it over and fry it.
How to make fried dumplings with eggs and chives?
This fried dumpling, stuffed with egg and leek, is crispy, juicy and delicious!
Materials: 300 grams of all-purpose flour, 180 grams of cold water, 3 eggs, 1 leek, 30 grams of vegetable oil, 10 grams of sesame oil, and 3 grams of salt.
- Put the flour and cold water into a bowl, first stir with chopsticks to form a floc, cover with plastic wrap for 10 minutes and knead again, the dough is soft and moist;
2. Wash the leeks, drain the water, and 3 eggs;
3. Crack the eggs into a bowl, and then pour about 20 grams of cold water to dilute it, so that the fried eggs are tender and fluffy;
4. Pour oil into the frying pan. When the oil is warm, pour the egg liquid into the pan, and use chopsticks to keep stirring into small pieces of eggs; use the eggs after cooling;
5. Chop the leeks into pieces, put them in a large bowl with the egg pieces, pour a little sesame oil and sesame oil and sprinkle with salt before wrapping the dumplings, and mix well;
6. Roll the dough into long strips, cut them into evenly sized pieces, and roll them into small round skins with a slightly thicker center and a slightly thinner edge;
7. Put an appropriate amount of stuffing on the skin and wrap it into a dumpling shape according to your own method. If you want to look good, pinch a few laces to make the dumplings more plump;
- Put each dumpling directly in the frying pan until it is full; before heating, pour some vegetable oil (outside of the amount) along the edge of the dumpling, heat it on high heat first, then turn to medium and low heat, the bottom is shaped and browned;
9. Because the dumplings are relatively full, you can turn over and fry them, pour a little water, cover the lid and simmer for 2 minutes; the filling is plain stuffed with eggs and leeks, just fry the dumplings on 3 sides until they are cooked and browned.
It can be dipped in vinegar and chili oil when eating. Whether it is for breakfast, lunch or dinner, it is a fast and nutritious snack.
How to make steamed dumplings with carrot and shrimp hot noodles?
Carrot stuffing made a pot of steamed dumplings. It was fully steamed in 10 minutes. Although there was no meat, it was more fragrant than meat. The skin of the hot noodles was soft and not hard after cooling.
Ingredients: 1 carrot, 50 grams of dried shrimp, appropriate amount of vegetable oil, a little salt, 2 shallots, 100 grams of flour, and appropriate amount of boiling water
Time: 10-15 minutes on fire
1. Put the flour into the basin, let the freshly boiled water dry for 5 minutes, turn around the side of the basin and pour it into the flour, and stir with chopsticks to form a flocculent powder without dryness;
2. When the temperature of your hands is acceptable, knead the dough and cover it with plastic wrap for 15 minutes;
3. Let’s deal with the stuffing: wash the carrots and peel off the skin;
4. Use a grater to wipe the filaments;
5. Pour oil into the wok, when the oil is a little warm, pour the shrimp skins into the wok and stir-fry until crispy;
6. Mix the shredded carrots with shrimp skin oil, minced shallots and a little salt. The shrimp skin is salty and carrots are sweet, so add salt as appropriate;
7. Put the prepared dough on the chopping board, sprinkle a little flour and roll it into long strips, cut into evenly sized pieces, press flat and roll out into a round skin with a slightly thin edge;
8. Put an appropriate amount of carrot and shrimp skin stuffing on the skin and wrap it into dumplings according to your favorite method;
9. All the dumplings are wrapped, put them on the drawer cloth of the steamer, boil over high heat, and steam for 10-15 minutes after the water is boiled. After the time is up, simmer for 3-5 minutes to prevent the surface from shrinking due to sudden cooling when the lid is opened, which affects the appearance. When eating, it can be eaten directly or dipped in sauces, with different flavors.
How to make egg dumplings?
If you want to save the trouble, you can just fry the dumplings directly. Make them into fried dumplings with ice flowers, beat an egg and pour them in. It looks delicious and nutritious.
Ingredients: 300 grams of flour, an appropriate amount of 80-degree boiling water, an appropriate amount of cold water, 1 white radish, 50 grams of vegetable oil, 1 bowl of dried shrimps, 6 chives, 1 egg, and an appropriate amount of salt.
1. Put the flour into the basin, mix the flour with hot water, and knead it into a dough;
2. Wash the white radish, and prepare the shallots and shrimp skin;
3. Grate the white radish into shreds, add 1 gram of salt, mix well, and squeeze out the excess radish juice;
4. Chop the shallots, soak the shrimp skins in cold water;
5. Put the dough on the chopping board, knead it into a long strip, cut it into evenly sized pieces, and roll it into an oval skin;
6. After the wok is heated, pour 50 grams of oil, then pour the shrimp skins into the oil, stir fry on low heat until fragrant, slightly yellow, do not fry too dry or too burnt, pour it into a small bowl and let it cool; pour the shallots and fried shrimp skins Add the radish, add salt and stir well;
7. Put an appropriate amount of shredded radish filling on the round skin, how much depends on your level;
8. Knead it into a willow leaf shape. It is also said that this is a wheat ear dumpling. It doesn’t matter what it is called. If you can’t pinch it, you can watch my little video, or you can shape it into any shape you like;
9. The wrapped willow leaf dumplings can be placed directly into the pot and drizzled with a little oil;
10. Start the fire and hear a sizzling sound. Use chopsticks to pick up the dumplings and turn them over. The bottom is shaped and browned;
11. Pour half a bowl of water into the frying pan, cover with a lid, turn to low heat, and simmer until the water is dry;
12. Crack an egg into a small bowl, pour half the weight of the egg liquid in cold water, and stir well;
13. The diluted egg liquid is very evenly distributed in the pot, and the taste is fresh and tender, and it can be taken out of the pot after solidification.