Many girls should like delicate, smooth and cool ice cream very much. I like the strawberry peanut butter ice cream very much. If this is not the strawberry season, try to use strawberry jam to DIY strawberry peanut butter ice cream, because strawberry jam contains sugar, you can reduce the amount of sugar when making it.
The following is the tutorials of how to DIY strawberry peanut butter ice cream.
Egg yolks: 2
Whipped cream: 150ml
Lemon juice: 1 spoon
Sugar: Appropriate amount
Peanut Jam: Moderate
Strawberry Jam: Moderate
1. Reserve raw materials.
2. Put the egg yolks in a whisk, add 40 grams of sugar and a teaspoon of lemon juice.
3. Beat with a hand mixer until creamy.
4. Then add milk and mix well.
5. Cook the egg custard over low heat until it thickens (stir while cooking to avoid sticking to the pan), pour it out and cool it for later use.
6. Shake the whipped cream and pour it into a container, add 40 grams of sugar.
7. Beat the ice water with an electric egg beater at medium speed until 60%.
8. Pour the whipped cream into the boiled and cooled egg milk.
9. Pour an appropriate amount of strawberry jam and peanut butter into the ice cream paste.
10. Mix well and pour into the crisper.
11. Pour some strawberry jam and peanut butter on top (no need to stir).
12. Place in the refrigerator to freeze. Every hour, give it a stir.
13. Stir a few times and serve. When serving, scoop into a small cup and garnish with strawberries.